New 'Liz & Dick' Trailer Proclaims Lindsay Lohan is 'Back'
The actress relates to Elizabeth Taylor in that she's "living in the public eye dealing with the stress of what other people say, whether it's true or not."
The latest teaser for Lifetime's Liz & Dick begins with cable news murmuring about Lindsay Lohan's tabloid history and a reminder that this is her first starring role in five years.
"Lindsay is Back," reads the promo clip. A teaser trailer released of the television movie only days ago highlighted the sparks flying love affair between Elizabeth Taylor (Lohan) and Richard Burton (Grant Bowler).
This time the focus on Lohan and her similarities with the acting legend. "She's pretty much Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated," said Bowler in the clip.
"I'm a huge Elizabeth Taylor fan and I relate to her on a lot of levels, living in the public eye dealing with the stress of what other people say, whether it's true or not," remarked Lohan.
Of living in the tabloid spotlight, Lohan said that "you get to a point where you become numb to it, and you just live your life the way you feel you need to live it."
The movie is set to debut on Lifetime in November.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR