'The New Normal's' Shania Rejects Honey Boo Boo (Exclusive Video)
It's Halloween in March when the NBC freshman comedy's lost episode airs on Tuesday.
Better late than never. Five months after it was bumped for breaking news, The New Normal's Halloween episode will air Tuesday night.
During the episode -- which co-creator Ryan Murphy touted back in September would feature more than 15 costume changes -- Bebe Wood's Shania and company will go full Honey Boo Boo.
Poised for the entire family -- Goldie, Clay, Bryan and David -- to go dressed as the clan from the TLC breakout series, Shania has second thoughts about their costume selection and what it would mean. "I can't support something that perpetuates a sexualization of girls and denigrates a family because of their lack of economic resources," she tells Goldie.
"It's an interesting discussion about children, parenting, joys and embarrassment," Murphy said in September of the episode, which will see Goldie's estranged husband Clay (Jayson Blair) return and will feature about 15 costumes, including Barkin's Jane dressed as Bewitched's Endora.
For fans of the series, "Para-New Normal Activity" will fill in the circumstances surrounding Clay's return after the episode -- which also features guest stars Nicole Richie and George Takei -- was preempted in October for Hurricane Sandy coverage.
The New Normal airs Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. on NBC. After the Halloween episode, originals return April 2. Check out the exclusive clip, below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR