Olivia Munn Takes a Stand Against 'Selfies': A Hollywood Reporter PSA (Video)
The "Newsroom" actress starts a dialogue about an addiction that touches most everybody with a Twitter or Instagram account -- the gratuitous self-portrait.
Newsroom actress and social media maven Olivia Munn is fond of Twitter. But one thing you won't catch her sharing with her nearly half-million followers is a selfie.
Selfies, which Urban Dictionary quite simply defines as "pictures taken of oneself while holding the camera at arm's length," have become something of an online epidemic. And celebrities are among the most-affected.
Munn recently stopped by The Hollywood Reporter's Cover Lounge, and she had a lot to say on the matter -- including the poor assistants often wrangled into snapping the sexier seflies.
Watch her public service announcement above. You're welcome.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR