Nick Offerman Reveals His Secret Manly Mustache-Growing Tips (Video)
Boasting what is perhaps Hollywood's most exemplary lip hair, the "Parks and Recreation" star offers up lessons on how to mimic his 'stache.
Want a mustache like Nick Offerman? Too bad. Nobody has a mustache like Nick Offerman.
But in honor of Movember, a month during which men are encouraged not to shave in order to raise awareness and money for men's health issues, he's willing to help you try.
In a video made for the MadeMan.com, Offerman provides some tips to help make aspirant mustache growers more manly, and thus, more likely to sprout a thick patch above their upper lip. But be warned: they're not easy. Unless you really like biting into whole raw onions, anyway.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws