Nickelodeon Renews 'iCarly' for Fifth Season
Nickelodeon has renewed the Miranda Cosgrove series iCarly for a fifth season.
The kids cable network has picked up 13 episodes of the comedy, which stars Cosgrove as Carly Shay, a teen who creates her own web show with her best friends.
The half-hour sitcom is currently airing its third season, with the most recent episode, "iOMG," drawing 7.4 million viewers. Production on the fourth season begins in May, with episodes rolling out later this year.
Production on Season 5 of iCarly begins next year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR