Nicole Polizzi Vs. Mike Sorrentino: Did the 'Jersey Shore' Stars Hook Up? (Video, Poll)
Mike says the two did some lovin', but she denies it.
Amid all the “twinning,” Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino went to head to head on Thursday’s Jersey Shore.
Here’s the breakdown: In the Season 4 premiere episode, Mike found out that Snooki was in a serious relationship with Jionni LaValle and he started getting really shifty and overly affectionate with her. He later told cast mate Ronnie Magro that they hooked up two months before while they were in Los Angeles and Snooks was still dating Jionni.
On Thursday’s episode, Ronnie decided it was time to tell Snooki what The Situation had said – not directly, of course, but via Jenni “JWoww” Farley. JWoww went straight to Snooki and let her know that Mike had been telling people they hooked up. She quickly denied it and then went off on Mike.
It’s unclear as to what really happened, though. She says he’s totally making it up and Mike says he’s not a liar.
Watch their takes on the controversy and then tell us who you believe.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)