'Nikita' Casts 'Vampire Diaries' Actor for Season 2
Dillon Casey will appear in a recurring capacity on the second season.
New blood is coming to the CW's Nikita next season.
Dillon Casey has joined the Maggie Q drama in a recurring capacity, a show rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
Casey, who appeared in The Vampire Diaries as Noah, Canadian dramedy Being Erica and MTV's Skins, will portray Army Special Ops officer Sean Pierce, who is assigned to retrieve the black box that includes Division's secrets from Nikita. Sean is also tasked to keep tabs on Amanda and her Division-running ways. If that's not enough, he will grow weary of Alex's relationship with Nikita as time goes on.
Nikita, which aired its rookie season following Vampire Diaries on Thursday nights, will now air on Fridays beginning Sept. 23 at 8 p.m. on the CW.
Casey, repped by Characters Talent Agency and SDB Partners, can next be seen in Starz's Torchwood: Miracle Day on July 22 as Brad with features Creature and 2012's The Vow in the wings.
EW first reported the news.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR