'Nurse Jackie': Bobby Cannavale Books Major Guest Role for Season 4
The former "Will & Grace" Emmy winner will appear in all 10 episodes of the Showtime dramedy next season.
Bobby Cannavale could have it in for Akalitus and Jackie.
Showtime’s dark hospital dramedy Nurse Jackie has booked Cannavale for a major guest role in all 10 episodes of its upcoming fourth season.
Cannavale, whose credits include Will & Grace as well as Six Feet Under, will play formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially strapped All Saint’s Hospital to improve its efficiency and profitability.
Season 3 ended with Anna Deavere Smith’s Gloria Akalitus – the now former top dog at All Saint’s – essentially holding Jackie’s (Edie Falco) fate in her hands before disposing of a urine sample that more than likely could have spelled doom for the pill-popping nurse.
Production on Nurse Jackie’s fourth season begins next month in New York with a premeire date set for next year.
Cannavale’s credits include his Emmy winning turn on NBC’s Will & Grace as well as HBO’s Six Feet Under and the ABC comedy Cupid. He's repped by ICM.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)