'Nurse Jackie': Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Makes an Impression (Exclusive Photos)
The rocker-turned-actor will guest star in the Season 4 premiere of the Showtime Edie Falco dramedy.
Welcome to Nurse Jackie's paradise, Billie Joe Armstrong.
The Green Day frontman is coming to Showtime's Edie Falco starrer and The Hollywood Reporter has your first look.
The rocker-turned-actor -- fresh off his stint on Broadway's American Idiot -- will guest star in the Season 4 premiere as a stranger whom Jackie meets that causes a major change in her life. Judging from the photo below, it looks like the two get awfully chummy.
Other guest stars set to join the dramedy about a drug-addicted nurse as she heads toward rehab -- and divorce -- include new hospital administrator Bobby Cannavale, Rosie Perez, Sopranos alum Aida Turturro and Oscar winner Joel Grey.
Season 3 ended with Anna Deavere Smith’s Gloria Akalitus -- the now former top dog at All Saint’s -- essentially holding Jackie’s (Falco) fate in her hands before disposing of a urine sample that more than likely could have spelled doom for the pill-popping nurse.
Season 4 of Nurse Jackie kicks off April 8 on Showtime.
Will it be the time of Armstrong's life? What do you think of the potential pairing?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR