'Nurse Jackie': Rosie Perez To Guest Star
The Oscar and Emmy nominee will appear in one episode as a patient in the Showtime dramedy.
Rosie Perez will be checking in to All Saint's when Showtime's Nurse Jackie returns for its fourth season next year.
The Oscar and Emmy nominated actress will appear in one episode as Jules, a patient with an unusual diagnosis.
Production is under way on Season 4 of the Edie Falco starrer, with a bow set for 2012.
Perez, whose credits include White Men Can't Jump and Untamed Heart, joins Bobby Cannavale with roles on the series, which stars Falco as a drug-addicted nurse.
Cannavale, whose credits include Will & Grace as well as Six Feet Under, will play formidable hospital administrator sent by the new conglomerate that buys the financially strapped All Saint’s Hospital to improve its efficiency and profitability.
Season 3 ended with Anna Deavere Smith’s Gloria Akalitus – the now former top dog at All Saint’s – essentially holding Jackie’s fate in her hands before disposing of a urine sample that more than likely could have spelled doom for the pill-popping nurse.
Perez is repped by ICM.
Email: Lesley.Goldberg@thr.com; Twitter: @Snoodit
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR