'Nurse Jackie' First Look: It's Time To Clean Up
The past catches up as Edie Falco's alter ego faces her misdeeds when a sober Jackie's secrets are exposed.
Jackie and the men in her life are cleaning up when Showtime's Nurse Jackie returns next month.
The fourth season of the Showtime dramedy will explore something viewers have yet to see -- Edie Falco's Jackie clean and sober but there's a plus: she won't be alone. In a photo exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Jackie, Coop (Peter Facinelli), Mike Cruz (Bobby Cannavale), Eddie (Paul Schulze) and Kevin (Dominic Fumusa) are all cleaning up for the new season.
In addition, a new trailer reveals that Jackie's sobriety isn't the only massive change in store for the All Saints gang. Zoey (Merritt Wever) and Lenny (Lenny Jacobson) are engaged, Anna Deavere Smith's Akalitus is top dog no more and Paul learns the harsh truth from Kevin.
Check out the art and trailer, below. Which change do you think is the most surprising? Nurse Jackie's fourth season premieres Sunday, April 8 on Showtime.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR