'NY Ink' Picked Up by TLC for Second Season
It will premiere in December with 10 hour-long episodes.
TLC has picked up a second season of NY Ink.
It will premiere in December 2011 with 10 hour-long episodes.
The season 1 premiere attracted 1.3 total viewers.
NY Ink stars Ami James, who was first introduced in the original show in the franchise, Miami Ink, in 2005. It chronicled him opening his SoHo shop, Wooster Street Social Club.
It's produced by Original Media for TLC.
L.A. Ink, starring Kat Von D, premiered its newest season last week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR