'The Office' Alums Sell Comedies to CBS, NBC
Gabe Miller and Jonathan Green will explore the adventures of a lifestyle design expert and a pair of overachievers for Warner Bros. TV and Universal TV, respectively.
The Office alums Gabe Miller and Jonathan Green have set up two new projects.
The duo is teaming for a comedy about a lifestyle design expert for CBS and a second half-hour at NBC exploring two overachievers, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The untitled CBS comedy is a single-camera entry about an intense lifestyle design expert who has figured out the perfect way to do everything except connect with people -- and the free-spirited woman who's unlucky enough to fall in love with him. Miller and Green will pen the script and executive produce the Warner Bros. Television comedy, which has received a script commitment from the network.
The untitled NBC entry is also a single-camera comedy and centers on two young overachievers whose childhood rivalry is reignited when they find themselves working at the same Huffington Post-style website. Miller and Green will pen the script and executive produce the Universal TV project alongside Peter Traugott and Rachel Kaplan.
Miller and Green were co-executive producers on NBC's The Office. The duo also teamed to executive produce Mr. Robinson, NBC's comedy pilot starring Craig Robinson. The Robinson vehicle, also from Universal Television, remains in contention at NBC.
Miller and Green are repped by UTA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR