'The Office' Casts Josh Groban to Play Andy's Brother
The singer-actor will play Walter Jr. in one episode this fall.
An unlikely candidate has been cast as Andy Bernard's brother on The Office.
Singer-actor Josh Groban has landed the role of Walter Jr. on the veteran NBC comedy in the upcoming eighth season, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. At the moment, Groban's stint is only for one episode and though an airdate has not been set, it is scheduled to air some time this fall.
Groban's casting comes just one day after news broke of 7th Heaven's Stephen Collins and Dee Wallace playing Andy's parents.
Groban, who earlier this year performed Kanye West's tweets in song form, most recently appeared in the Steve Carell-Ryan Gosling romantic comedy Crazy Stupid Love. He has lent his voice to Adult Swim's Robot Chicken and American Dad, in addition to appearing on Fox's Ally McBeal in 2001 and Glee.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)