'The Office' Confirms Guest Stars for Series Finale
Former castmembers Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak and a slew of others will appear in the one-hour May 16 sendoff.
NBC has released a few details about the upcoming series finale of The Office.
Set for May 16, the one-hour sendoff will include the previous reported appearances from former castmembers and writers Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak.
Also joining the regular cast for the episode are Rachael Harris, Dakota Johnson, Joan Cusack, Ed Begley Jr., Malcolm Barrett, Matt Jones, Andy Buckley, Mike Schur and Bobby Ray Shafer.
"Months after the airing of the documentary, the workers of Dunder Mifflin, past and present, gather for a wedding and a final round of interviews," reads the synopsis from the network. "Mysteries are solved, hatchets are buried, pranks are prunked."
There's no mention of former star Steve Carrell, who has been vocal about his happiness with the way his storyline ended 2011, but there are quite a few guests.
Only two original episodes of The Office remain before the finale.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR