'The Office' Introduces Its Own Tablet (Video)
The NBC Show featured The Pyramid on Thursday’s episode.
On Wednesday, Amazon announced the release of Kindle Fire, a tablet device that some experts believe will give Apple’s iPad a run for its money – mainly because it cost a meager $199 compared to the much pricier iPad 2, which starts at $499.
But wait — another tablet hit the market the very next day. On NBC’s The Office, Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) presented the employees of Dunder Mifflin with Sabre’s tablet: The Pyramid. And yes, it is indeed in the shape of a pyramid.
Why that shape?
“So you can tell your clients: Unleash the power of The Pyramid,” responds Schrute.
Of course, it’s a little on the heavy side. “Without the battery pack and the memory booster, it’s barely three pounds,” says Schrute as he tries to sell it to the crowd.
NBC is currently airing the eighth season of The Office, and the first without former Dunder Mifflin boss Steve Carell.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera