'The Office' Series Finale Date Set
The one-hour swan song will air Thursday, May 16 on NBC.
NBC has set the series finale date for The Office.
The one-hour send-off, which will also include the 200th episode, will air Thursday, May 16 at 9 p.m.
The Office boss Greg Daniels told reporters that the series' endgame began playing out in the Jan. 24 episode. "[It's] the beginning of the end when we start to see what's going on with this documentary -- you'll see behind the scenes and who's involved," he said at the time.
Familiar faces will be back in the ninth and final season, though it is unlikely Steve Carell will return. Expect B.J. Novak, Mindy Kaling and Zach Woods to reprise their roles before The Office says goodbye for good.
The Office is executive produced by Daniels, Ben Silverman, Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, Howard Klein, Paul Lieberstein, Brent Forrester and Dan Sterling.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10