It's Official: Erin Andrews New 'Dancing With the Stars' Co-Host
ABC announces that the sports reporter will join Tom Bergeron on the next season of the reality TV show.
ABC officially named Erin Andrews as the new co-host of Dancing With the Stars on Monday.
The Fox Sports reporter replaces Brooke Burke-Charvet, who was dropped less than a month before the show's March 17 premiere. She will join returning co-host Tom Bergeron on season 18 of the show, which debuts next month.
Burke-Charvet "has been a wonderful part of the Dancing With the Stars family since her triumphant win in season seven and will unquestionably be missed by our entire team. We'd like to thank Brooke for her years of great service," said the show's executive producer, Conrad Green, in a statement on Saturday.
Andrews competed on the 10th season of Dancing With the Stars, making it to the finals.
The Hollywood Reporter previously reported that Fox Sports co-president Eric Shanks signed off on the Dancing With the Stars deal before it was announced. Andrews' "Fox Sports responsibilities remain the top priority," read a statement from the cable sports network.
The cast of season 18 of Dancing With the Stars will be revealed on Good Morning America on Tuesday, March 4.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR