'House': Olivia Wilde to Return for Series Finale
The actress, who joined the the Fox medical drama in 2007, exited the series last fall.
A familiar face will be dropping by Princeton-Plainsboro when House wraps up its eight-season run on Fox.
Olivia Wilde, who exited the Fox medical drama last fall, will return as Dr. Remy "Thirteen" Hadley in the series closer airing May 21, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Wilde's last episode, "Charity Case," saw House (Hugh Laurie) firing "Thirteen," but it was believed that he did it as a favor to her. The hour, written by Sara Hess and directed by Greg Yaitanes, averaged 8.3 million viewers when it aired in October.
The actress joined House in 2007, but took time off last season from the television series to focus on her movie career.
"It's been an extraordinary time on the show for me, my work has gotten so much better from being on the show, from learning from Hugh and all the other actors and our amazing writing staff," said Wilde in October. "I see it as a chapter, a really important chapter, in my life."
TV Line first reported the news.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)