'1600 Penn' Regular Lands Plum Role on 'Once Upon a Time' (Exclusive)
Benjamin Stockham, who portrays the Gilchrists' youngest son on the NBC comedy, will play a key role in the 17th episode of the fantasy drama's current season.
A member of the first family is dropping by Storybrooke.
1600 Penn regular Benjamin Stockham, who plays the Gilchrists' youngest son Xander on the rookie NBC comedy, has landed a plum guest-starring role on Once Upon a Time that films this month, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
In the 17th episode of the season, he will play Owen, a precocious, strong-willed kid who isn't afraid to speak his mind -- but his free-spirited, lively personality is all a facade, as he's secretly dealing with the tragic death of his mother.
Episode details are being kept under wraps for now, but it's fair to say that Stockham's character will play a significant role in its outcome.
Stockham joins a list of season-two additions that includes Jamie Chung, Sarah Bolger, Colin O'Donoghue, Jorge Garcia and Rose McGowan.
Repped by Paradigm and Strong Management, Stockham starred on Sons of Tucson and hjas appeared on Rizzoli & Isles, Criminal Minds and CSI: NY.
Once Upon a Time airs at 8 p.m. Sundays on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR