'Once Upon a Time' Finds Its Rapunzel
Actress Alexandra Metz will play the iconic fairy-tale character on the ABC drama.
Rapunzel is heading to Storybrooke.
The Originals actress Alexandra Metz has been cast as the fairy-tale character in the third season on ABC's Once Upon a Time, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Rapunzel will be introduced into the Once Upon a Time universe in the 14th episode, as TVLine first reported. Metz currently is booked for one episode.
Metz is repped by Don Buchwald & Associates and Authentic Talent and Literary Management. Other TV credits include The Good Wife, Chicago Fire, Blue Bloods and Gossip Girl.
Season three has seen a slew of recurring players appear on the small screen as iconic fairy-tale characters, including Robbie Kay (Peter Pan), Jamie Chung (Mulan), Sean Maguire (Robin Hood), Rose McIver (Tinker Bell), Julian Morris (Prince Phillip), Sarah Bolger (Aurora) and Joanna Garcia (Ariel).
Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR