'Once Upon a Time' Magazine to Debut
The first issue will be in stores Tuesday, with the second on sale in the summer.
Once Upon a Time is getting its own magazine.
Titan Magazines will publish two special collector's edition magazines. The first issue will go on sale Tuesday, with the second on sale this summer.
The magazine will serve as a companion to the ABC fairy tale drama, with 148 pages of content including cast interviews with Jennifer Morrison, Jared Gilmore, Meghan Ory and Lana Parrilla, as well as interviews with creators Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis. Other components in the magazine include making-of features and a guide to season one.
The second issue will include an interview with Ginnifer Goodwin, among other features.
In June, Titan Magazines announced it was launching a new magazine for AMC's The Walking Dead.
Once Upon a Time airs at 8 p.m. Sundays on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack