'Once Upon a Time' Star Ginnifer Goodwin Pregnant
UPDATED: The baby will be the first for her and fiance/co-star Josh Dallas.
Once Upon a Time star Ginnifer Goodwin is pregnant, her rep confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
The baby will be the first child for Goodwin and fiance Josh Dallas, who announced their engagement in October.
Dallas also co-stars with Goodwin on ABC's fairy-tale drama, playing Prince Charming to her Snow White. The two made their relationship public in the spring of 2012.
A rep for the show tells THR that Goodwin's pregnancy "will not affect production."
Philiana Ng contributed to this report.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game