'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland' Casts Aussie Actress as a 'Force of Nature' (Exclusive)
Peta Sergeant will recur on the "Once Upon a Time" spinoff.
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland is adding an iconic character to its freshman season.
Australian actress Peta Sergeant, who starred in both versions of The CW's The Selection pilot, has joined the Once Upon a Time spinoff, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Billed as a recurring role, Sergeant will play a "force of nature in Wonderland" on the ABC fairy-tale drama. Details on the character's identity are being kept close to the vest.
Hailing from executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, Wonderland follows a young and beautiful Alice (Sophie Lowe) who tells the tale of a strange new land that exists on the other side of a rabbit hole. Like the mothership, additional characters from other tales -- like Jafar (Naveen Andrews) -- have been featured on the spinoff.
Sergeant is repped by TalentWorks, Principato Young and Stone Meyer. She starred in a slew of Australian TV series, including Satisfaction and Canal Road.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR