'Once Upon a Time' Finds Its Captain Hook
Irish actor Colin O'Donoghue has landed the key role for season two.
Once Upon a Time has cast the role of Captain Hook.
Irish actor Colin O'Donoghue has landed the pivotal part on the second season of ABC's fairy tale drama, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. The character was touted during the show's Comic-Con panel in July.
The casting marks a return to ABC for O'Donoghue, who had been cast in the Identity pilot.
Once Upon a Time has been busy shoring up its guest cast for the new season, which officially kicks off Sept. 30, securing the likes of Jamie Chung (Mulan), Sarah Bolger (Sleeping Beauty), Julian Morris (Prince Phillip) and Sinqua Walls (Sir Lancelot) in the past few months.
Repped by UTA, O'Donoghue's credits include the 2011 feature The Rite and TV's The Tudors and The Clinic.
Watch the Comic-Con video introducing Captain Hook below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)