'Once Upon a Time' Lands 'Lost' Star Jorge Garcia as the Giant
He will appear in one episode on the ABC fairy tale drama's second season.
Lost star Jorge Garcia is joining the cast of Once Upon a Time.
Garcia will play the Giant in one episode of the ABC fairy-tale drama's upcoming second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. With plans for a Jack and the Beanstalk episode, it can be speculated that Garcia will appear in that hour.
The casting marks a reunion for all involved: Once Upon a Time showrunners Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis served as producers on Lost, on which Garcia played Hurley.
In the new season, Once Upon a Time will be introducing new characters Mulan (Jamie Chung), Sir Lancelot (Sinqua Walls), Sleeping Beauty (Sarah Bolger), Prince Phillip (Julian Morris) and Captain Hook (Colin O'Donoghue).
Garcia most recently starred on Fox's sci-fi series Alcatraz as Dr. Diego Soto.
Once Upon a Time returns at 8 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 30, on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR