'One Tree Hill': Chad Michael Murray Returning
The actor will be among those returning for the CW soap's ninth and final season.
Chad Michael Murray is returning to One Tree Hill.
The actor, who starred as one of the two brothers the CW’s primetime soap revolves around, will reprise his role as Lucas Scott in the upcoming ninth and final season of the series.
Murray exited One Tree Hill, which was renewed in May for a truncated 13-episode final season, during Season 6, when he and new bride Peyton (Hilarie Burton) were seen driving into the sunset with their new baby, Sawyer.
Lucas will return to Tree Hill when his best friend, Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) reaches out to him for help.
One Tree Hill’s final season is set for a midseason premiere with Murray’s on-screen brother, Nathan (James Lafferty) appearing part-time and their father, Dan (Paul Johansson) and Chris Keller (played by former guest star Tyler Hilton) returning as series regulars.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR