Oprah to Lindsay Lohan: 'Are You an Addict?' (Video)
The first look at Winfrey's sit-down with the actress shows her grilling the troubled star about her recent struggles.
The first look at Oprah Winfrey's sit-down with Lindsay Lohan has been released.
In the short teaser, Winfrey is shown grilling the actress about her recent stint in rehab and highly publicized struggles.
"Are you an addict?" Winfrey asks.
She continues: "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child-star-gone-wrong?"
The clip doesn't include any of Lohan's responses but shows her wearing a bright orange dress with her hair pulled back, looking nervous and taking deep breaths.
Winfrey also talked about the interview during an appearance on CBS This Morning on Monday, noting that Lohan showed up earlier than she did and was "honest, authentic and ready."
Winfrey's interview with Lohan airs on OWN on August 18.
Watch the teaser below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game