Oprah Winfrey Sets Kardashian Family Special for Sunday on OWN
As part of OWN's "Oprah's Next Chapter," the former host will sit down with the entire family -- including their significant others -- for their first TV interview together.
The Kardashian family, including their significant others, will sit down for an interview with Oprah Winfrey on Sunday.
TheOprah's Next Chapter special will feature the former talk show host visit the Jenner home in Hidden Hills, Calif., for what OWN is dubbing the family's first television interview together.
The Kardashian interview -- set to feature Kris and Bruce Jenner, as well as their daughters Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie and Kendall, son Rob, Khloe's husband Lamar Odom and Kourtney's longtime boyfriend Scott Disick -- will air at a special time at 8 p.m. and be followed by part 2 of the network's interview with rapper Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.
The special comes three months after OWN hit record viewership following Winfrey's interview with Bobbi Kristina, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.
Check out a preview of the Kardashian interview, scheduled for Sunday at 8 p.m., below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR