Oprah Winfrey Serenaded by Jimmy Kimmel, Boyz II Men (Video)
Oprah Winfrey’s farewell show is the talk of the town — and over on the late night shows, it was no different.
Jimmy Kimmel and R&B group Boyz II Men took it upon themselves to say goodbye to the daytime talk show queen on last night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
“There are so many things I’d like to say,” Kimmel said in the intro, “but it’s difficult to get the words out so instead I’ve asked some of my friends to help me say it in song.”
Singing “It’s So hard to Say Goodbye (to Oprah Winfrey),” Boyz II Men — wearing baseball caps with the “O” emblem — and Kimmel really got into character.
Check out the video below:
Will you be tuning in to the Oprah Winfrey Show finale?
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR