Oprah Winfrey Serenaded by Jimmy Kimmel, Boyz II Men (Video)
Oprah Winfrey’s farewell show is the talk of the town — and over on the late night shows, it was no different.
Jimmy Kimmel and R&B group Boyz II Men took it upon themselves to say goodbye to the daytime talk show queen on last night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
“There are so many things I’d like to say,” Kimmel said in the intro, “but it’s difficult to get the words out so instead I’ve asked some of my friends to help me say it in song.”
Singing “It’s So hard to Say Goodbye (to Oprah Winfrey),” Boyz II Men — wearing baseball caps with the “O” emblem — and Kimmel really got into character.
Check out the video below:
Will you be tuning in to the Oprah Winfrey Show finale?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR