'Oprah's Favorite Things' Returns as TV Special
The two-hour telecast will air Sunday, Nov. 18 and will serve as a launchpad for a new docu-series.
One of Oprah Winfrey's most popular features on her old talk show is coming back -- this time, as its own television special.
Oprah's Favorite Things will return to TV as a two-hour special on Winfrey's OWN network on Sunday, Nov. 18 at 8 p.m. The segment was last featured in 2010 on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
This year, the lucky recipients will be comprised of deserving military spouses from each branch of the Armed Forces. Additionally, viewers watching the special can also have the opportunity to win select items featured on the show by texting key words during the telecast.
Gayle King, O Magazine creative director Adam Glassman, Michael Kors, Tory Burch and Curtis Stone will take part.
Anticipating a good-sized audience, OWN will be using Oprah's Favorite Things as a launchpad for new docu-series Married to the Army: Alaska, which follows at 10 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR