Netflix Reveals 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 Premiere Date
New episodes of the Jenji Kohan-created prison drama are set to debut on June 6.
Orange Is the New Black will be back early this summer.
Season two of the Jenji Kohan-created prison drama will debut on Netflix on June 6, when all 13 episodes will be available.
The streaming service revealed the date via a poster teased after the credits rolled on the last episode of season two of the Beltway drama House of Cards, which premiered on Feb. 14.
While Laura Prepon won't return as a regular on the acclaimed show, Danielle Brooks, Taryn Manning and Uzo Aduba were promoted to series regulars.
BuzzFeed first noticed the Netflix premiere date reveal. The streaming service later released a teaser clip:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)