Oscar Fashion: Wendy Williams Gives a Shout Out to Hollywood's 'Soft Girls' (Video)
Find out which stars the talk show host tells THR she's looking forward to seeing on the red carpet and which films she hopes will snag some Academy love.
When it comes to Oscar fashion, Wendy Williams says she’s only really excited to see how a certain segment of Hollywood turns it out.
“I always look for what we zaftig girls wear on the red carpet,” the talk show host tells The Hollywood Reporter in the THR Covers Lounge. “It’s difficult for me as a woman’s woman to look to a lot of the very thin Hollywood girls and say, ‘Oh, that looks beautiful, that doesn’t look beautiful,’ because a lot of stuff looks beautiful when it’s hanging on, you know, a Size 2.”
She says she’s most interested in seeing what the “soft girls” are wearing to the big event.
Watch the video above to find out whose fashion Wendy is looking forward to seeing and which films she hopes will snag some Oscar wins.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)