'Outsourced' Actress Lands 'Hail Mary' Role
Noureen DeWulf has been cast in the CBS drama pilot Hail Mary.
DeWulf, who has recently recurred on NBC's Outsourced and TNT's Hawthorne, will play Ingrid.
Minnie Driver stars in the title role of Mary, a single mother who “teams up with a street wise hustler to solve crimes,” according to the logline.
The cast also includes Stephen Tobolowsky (who has a recurring role on Glee) plays a private detective who befriends Mary while investigating the death of son and then helps her get her P.I. license.
Jeff Wadlow wrote the pilot and will executive produce along with Joel Silver and The L Word's Ilene Chaiken.
DeWulf is repped by Innovative Artists and Evolution Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR