OWN Announces 'The Rosie Show,' 'OWN Your Life' Premiere Dates
Both new series will premiere Monday, Oct. 10 and will air Mondays through Fridays.
OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network announced the premiere dates for Rosie O'Donnell's talk show and OWN Your Life.
The Rosie Show and OWN Your Life, featuring the best of The Oprah Winfrey Show with new insights and life lessons will both debut Monday, Oct. 10. Both will air from Monday through Friday.
The Rosie Show takes the 7-8 p.m. time slot and OWN Your Life will follow from 8-9 p.m.
“With Rosie’s authenticity, paired with Oprah’s remarkable insights from the past 25 years, there will be two hours every day that viewers won’t want to miss,” said Erik Logan, president of OWN.
OWN Your Life, formerly Oprah's Encore, will also feature an online class that will include coursework on Oprah.com.
“At Oprah’s core, she is a teacher,” said Sheri Salata, president of OWN. “OWN Your Life (the oprah class) is the brand we are building at OWN. This will be a signature series along with Rosie’s creative and comedic genius.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR