OWN Announces 'The Rosie Show,' 'OWN Your Life' Premiere Dates
Both new series will premiere Monday, Oct. 10 and will air Mondays through Fridays.
OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network announced the premiere dates for Rosie O'Donnell's talk show and OWN Your Life.
The Rosie Show and OWN Your Life, featuring the best of The Oprah Winfrey Show with new insights and life lessons will both debut Monday, Oct. 10. Both will air from Monday through Friday.
The Rosie Show takes the 7-8 p.m. time slot and OWN Your Life will follow from 8-9 p.m.
“With Rosie’s authenticity, paired with Oprah’s remarkable insights from the past 25 years, there will be two hours every day that viewers won’t want to miss,” said Erik Logan, president of OWN.
OWN Your Life, formerly Oprah's Encore, will also feature an online class that will include coursework on Oprah.com.
“At Oprah’s core, she is a teacher,” said Sheri Salata, president of OWN. “OWN Your Life (the oprah class) is the brand we are building at OWN. This will be a signature series along with Rosie’s creative and comedic genius.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'