OWN Orders More 'Life With La Toya,' 'Raising Whitley' and 'Iyanla: Fix My Life'
The three Saturday night originals each will get additional episodes, airing later in the summer and in 2014.
OWN is adding more to current orders of three of its most popular originals. The cable network announced Monday that Iyanla: Fix My Life, Raising Whitley and Life With La Toya will all see additional episodes tacked onto the current orders.
“We have seen tremendous ratings growth this year and much of that success is attributed to the performance of our Saturday night series,” said OWN president Erik Logan. "Our audience has truly embraced these shows and the stories told every week.”
Six more episodes of Iyanla: Fix My Life, in its second season, will air starting July 20. A respective 10 and 12 episodes of freshmen Raising Whitley and Life With La Toya also have been ordered -- though they won't bow until 2014.
“These series have been instrumental in our efforts to build a lineup of programs that appeal to viewers across multiple genres,” added OWN president Sheri Salata. “The new episodes will continue to deliver insight, laughter, inspiration and entertainment for our expanding audience.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing