OWN Orders More 'Life With La Toya,' 'Raising Whitley' and 'Iyanla: Fix My Life'
The three Saturday night originals each will get additional episodes, airing later in the summer and in 2014.
OWN is adding more to current orders of three of its most popular originals. The cable network announced Monday that Iyanla: Fix My Life, Raising Whitley and Life With La Toya will all see additional episodes tacked onto the current orders.
“We have seen tremendous ratings growth this year and much of that success is attributed to the performance of our Saturday night series,” said OWN president Erik Logan. "Our audience has truly embraced these shows and the stories told every week.”
Six more episodes of Iyanla: Fix My Life, in its second season, will air starting July 20. A respective 10 and 12 episodes of freshmen Raising Whitley and Life With La Toya also have been ordered -- though they won't bow until 2014.
“These series have been instrumental in our efforts to build a lineup of programs that appeal to viewers across multiple genres,” added OWN president Sheri Salata. “The new episodes will continue to deliver insight, laughter, inspiration and entertainment for our expanding audience.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR