Naomi Campbell Brings High Drama to Oxygen's 'The Face' (Exclusive Video)
The supermodel warns that the coaches mean business in the upcoming reality competition series hosted by Nigel Barker.
Oxygen's upcoming supermodel competition series means business.
In a first-look promo exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, supermodel Naomi Campbell warns that she and fellow coaches Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha aren't there to poke fun at the 24 aspiring models to become the face and spokesperson of leading retailer ULTA Beauty.
The series, which will air on Oxygen in February, offers viewers a fresh take on the modeling competition with the 24 contestants coming from all over the world. Each episode will consist of two different challenges -- a "test shoot" and a "campaign" -- where each model will see if they have the fundamental skills of modeling.
Each of the three teams will be mentored by Campbell, Kurkova and Rocha, respectively, with brand executives from each campaign judging the team that wins, with the losing coaches deliberating on which team member was the weakest. Winning coaches decide which contestant is eliminating each week.
Oxygen ordered the series in May. Check out the promo, above, and hit the comments with your thoughts.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)