Oxygen Finds its 'Jersey Shore' in 'Brooklyn 11223' (Video)
The docuseries revolves around a group of twentysomethings in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, and bows March 26.
Oxygen has found a Jersey Shore of its own.
The cable network, looking to build upon the success of the MTV staple, has greenlit Brooklyn 11223, a docuseries revolving around group of friends in and around the Bay Ridge community.
Set to premiere Monday, March 26 at 11 p.m., the series offers a voyeuristic look into the lives of twentysomething friends Joey Lynn and Christie and their friends as they spend the summer learning about themselves, friendship and the price of betrayal.
The series joins a lineup that includes The Glee Project, Bad Girls Club, Hair Battle Spectacular and Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.
Watch a trailer for the series, which hails from Ish Entertainment, below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting