Oxygen Renews 'Jersey Couture'
The reality series will shift in its second season to focus more on the customers.
Oxygen has picked up reality fashion series Jersey Couture for a second season.
The cable network said Thursday that the series will shift episodes from following the Scalis family, who run high-end clothing boutique Diane & Company, to following shoppers at the shop as they select formal attire.
Sisters Kimberly and Christina, along with their mother Diane Scali, will advise shoppers on how to select the proper dress in each half-hour episode of the New Jersey-set series.
Season 2 of the Half Yard Productions series executive produced by Abby Greensfelder and Sean Gallagher will premiere next year on Oxygen.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)