Oxygen's 'All About Aubrey' Debuts Well, VH1's 'Basketball Wives' Finishes Strong
Oxygen’s new show featuring former Danity Kane singer Aubrey O’Day, All About Aubrey, on Monday was the network’s most-watched docuseries launch in the network’s history in the key demographics.
Aubrey drew highs in total viewers (724,000) and both the 18-49 (557,000) and 18-34 (450,000) demos. The series also set records in women 18-49 (423,000) and women 18-34 (337,000) demos.
Before Aubrey, Oxygen aired an original of Bad Girls Club Hollywood, which drew 1.04 million in 18-49 demo — the fourth time it has surpassed the 1 million mark so far this season. It drew 1.44 million total viewers.
The second season finale of VH1’s Basketball Wives on Sunday night drew 2.3 million viewers and snagged a 1.5 rating in the 18-49 demo, making it the highest-rated episode to date.
Following Wives, a special preview of upcoming eight-part docuseries Love and Hip Hop drew 1.9 million viewers and a 1.3 rating in the key demo. It premieres Monday at 10:30 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR