Paget Brewster to Guest on 'Law & Order: SVU' Season 14 Premiere (Exclusive)
The former "Criminal Minds" star returns to television in the two-hour episode as a staffer from the District Attorney's office.
Paget Brewster's break from TV won't be a long one. The actress, who departed the role of Emily Prentiss after 125 episodes on Criminal Minds, will appear in the season premiere of Law & Order: SVU.
Set for Wednesday, Sept. 26, the two-hour opener for the NBC series' 14th run features Brewster playing the head of the Public Integrity Unit at the District Attorney's office. She'll be tasked with handling the case against Captain Cragen (Dann Florek), under suspicion of murder after waking up beside a dead women in the recent finale.
Previous SVU guests Laura Benanti, Pippa Black, Peter Jacobson, Ron Rifkin, Brooke Smith and Dean Winters will also appear in the premiere.
Brewster, who started her career with a memorable arc on Friends, has also appeared in Two and a Half Men, Andy Richter Controls the Universe and Showtime's Huff. She originally exited Criminal Minds in 2011, alongside co-star A.J. Cook, but returned for one last season when it was revealed her character faked her death.
She's repped by UTA and The Burstein Company, and Joel McKuin is her attorney.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR