PaleyFest 2012: 'Two and a Half Men,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Sons of Anarchy' Added to Lineup
The annual television festival will take place March 2-14 at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills.
CBS' Two and a Half Men, ABC's Once Upon a Time and FX's Sons of Anarchy have been added to the 2012 William S. Paley Television Festival.
The trio of shows join previously announced honorees Mad Men, Modern Family and American Horror Story as programming set for the March 2-14 festival, which returns to the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills.
Veteran series Two and a Half Men and Sons of Anarchy will make their PaleyFest debut at the 29th annual festival, which will see FX's freshman drama American Horror Story open the lineup and ABC's Emmy darling Modern Family close the event.
Individual tickets for the event go on sale to Paley Center members Jan. 13, and Jan. 15 to the general public. Premium passes go on sale Dec. 8.
Additional honorees for the festival will be announced in the coming months.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram