'Pan Am's' Kelli Garner to Star in Fox Comedy 'Two Wrongs'
She'll play half of the couple at the center of the entry from Michelle Morgan.
Fox has found half of its crazy couple.
Pan Am's Kelli Garner has landed the starring role in the Fox comedy pilot Two Wrongs, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The single-camera comedy revolves around two star-crossed lovers, Nick and Jenny, who must contend with Nick's family's strong dislike of Jenny, which is not helped by the fact that Jenny left Nick at the altar seven years ago.
Garner will play Jenny, the woman who left him at the altar. When the duo have a chance meeting, they realize they're still very much in love. Jenny is described as being a scattered, delightfully impulsive force of nature -- a stark contrast to Nick.
Girl Most Likely's Michelle Morgan will pen the 20th Television pilot and executive produce alongside Chernin Entertainment's Peter Chernin, Katherine Pope, Aaron Kaplan and Sean Perrone. David Katzenberg will direct. Nicholas Wright co-stars as Daniel, Zach's brother.
Repped by WME, John Carrabino Management and Hansen Jacobson, Garner's credits include ABC's short-lived Pan Am, My Generation and feature films The Aviator, Bully and Lars and the Real Girl.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR