'Parenthood': Does Hank Still Have Feelings for Sarah? (Exclusive Video)
Max finds a photo of his aunt and questions his new friend's interest in an exclusive preview from Thursday's episode.
Does Hank still have feelings for Sarah on NBC's Parenthood?
In an exclusive clip from Thursday's episode, Max (Max Burkholder) finds a photo of his aunt while working alongside his new friend Hank (Ray Romano) and questions why he's held on to it.
After rattling off a series of frightening stats about serial killers, Hank denies hiding the photo and puts Max's mind at ease. "No, I like her as a friend," Hank insists. "It's a good picture and maybe I just want to keep it."
Check out the clip from "Speaking of Baggage," below, and hit the comments with your thoughts. Do you think Sarah (Lauren Graham) and Hank should try again? Or are you holding out for Jason Ritter's Mark to return? Parenthood airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR