'Parenthood' Star Lauren Graham Casts Her Emmy Vote for Jason Ritter (Video)
THR continues its political commercial-style clips featuring co-stars past and present "stumping" for nominees.
Emmy voters have through the end of the week to cast their ballots for this year's TV honors, so The Hollywood Reporter's original short-form political commercials for the 2012 Emmy race continue.
Outstanding guest actor in a drama series nominee Jason Ritter joins his co-star on the set of the NBC series, where she bombards him with compliments and probing questions -- such as "What have you learned from Lauren Graham?"
Ritter, humbled and visibly flustered by Graham's conspiracy theory that he was only nominated due to his "extreme hotness," also gives out a few details about his Emmy wardrobe and date.
Watch the duo's complete endorsement in the video above, and for more clips of actors stumping for their Emmy contender co-stars -- or themselves -- click back to THR’s The Live Feed.
Upcoming installments will highlight The Big Bang Theory and The Good Wife.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR