'Parenthood' Reunion: Michael B. Jordan to Co-Star in Jason Katims/Jason Ritter Drama
The former "Friday Night Lights" star reteams with the showrunner for the NBC drama pilot.
Michael B. Jordan is reuniting with Jason Katims for the third time.
The former Friday Night Lights and Parenthood star has joined Katims' NBC hospital drama pilot County.
In the project that revolves around the lives of a group of young doctors, nurses and administrators at an underfunded and morally compromising Los Angeles County hospital, Jordan will play Travis Hancock, a local intern from a rough neighborhood who has put himself through eight years of medical school with zero help but rarely lets that show.
Jordan and Katims previously worked together on NBC/DirecTV's Friday Night Lights, where the actor played Lions quarterback Vince in the final two seasons of the critical darling. Jordan also guest starred during the second and third seasons of NBC's Parenthood, where he played Haddie's morally upstanding boyfriend Alex.
The casting also marks a reunion for Jordan with Jason Ritter, who is set to star in County. Ritter is recurring this season on Parenthood. The cast also includes Aimee Garcia (Dexter).
Repped by UTA, the Schiff Co. and Bloom Hergott, Jordan's credits also include the feature Chronicle and The Wire.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR