'Parenthood' Preview: Max Calls Kristina the Unthinkable (Exclusive Video)
Max lashes out at his mother and is forced to face the punishment in a clip from Tuesday's winter premiere.
NBC’s Parenthood returns from its winter hiatus on Tuesday with an episode that’s likely to bring tears to every parent’s eyes.
In a clip from Tuesday's “Road Trip” episode exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Max (Max Burkholder) lashes out at his mother after Kristina (Monica Potter) turns off his video game after he ignores her repeated request to turn it off.
After Max doubts the sincerity of her threat of punishment, Kristina grounds him from participating in a Braverman family trip to visit Zeek’s mother and ends up calling her the unthinkable in a heartbreaking scene.
Watch the clip below and sound off in the comments with how great Potter continues to be this season.
Parenthood returns Tuesday, Jan. 3, at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR