'Parenthood' Preview: Max Calls Kristina the Unthinkable (Exclusive Video)
Max lashes out at his mother and is forced to face the punishment in a clip from Tuesday's winter premiere.
NBC’s Parenthood returns from its winter hiatus on Tuesday with an episode that’s likely to bring tears to every parent’s eyes.
In a clip from Tuesday's “Road Trip” episode exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Max (Max Burkholder) lashes out at his mother after Kristina (Monica Potter) turns off his video game after he ignores her repeated request to turn it off.
After Max doubts the sincerity of her threat of punishment, Kristina grounds him from participating in a Braverman family trip to visit Zeek’s mother and ends up calling her the unthinkable in a heartbreaking scene.
Watch the clip below and sound off in the comments with how great Potter continues to be this season.
Parenthood returns Tuesday, Jan. 3, at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR