'Parenthood': Ray Romano Gives Lauren Graham a Big Break in the Season 4 Premiere (Exclusive Video)
In an exclusive clip from Tuesday's fourth season premiere, Hank offers Sarah a job but it may not be permanent.
Parenthood returns from its long off-season Tuesday with a new face joining the cast in Men of a Certain Age's Ray Romano.
Romano plays Hank, an awkward photographer that Sarah (Lauren Graham) encounters when running an errand and stumbles on a job opportunity.
In a clip exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter from the fourth season premiere, watch Sarah's first encounter with Hank -- does he believe in her? And more importantly, does Sarah really have the photography skills she claims to have in order to secure the job on a permanent basis?
Will the older and apparently wiser Hank pose a threat to the newly engaged Sarah and Mark (Emmy nominee Jason Ritter)? Check out the clip below and hit the comments with your thoughts.
Parenthood returns Tuesday, Sept. 11 at 10 p.m. on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR