Parker Posey to Guest Star on 'The Good Wife'
She will appear in an October episode.
Eli Gold should be shaking in his boots.
That's because indie favorite Parker Posey will guest star in an episode of The Good Wife as Eli's (Alan Cumming) ex-wife, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. Her character will be introduced in an October episode, as TVLine first reported.
Before the second season was done, co-creator Robert King discussed Cumming's expanded role on the drama. "Alan Cumming is so good in that role," he told THR, "but what we love to do is see how the relationships change once it’s slightly more work-related too."
Posey and Cumming are no strangers, having co-starred in several projects including Josie and the Pussycats. The actress most recently appeared in NBC's Parks and Recreation as Lindsay Shay, HBO's Bored to Death and Showtime's The Big C as Poppy.
The Good Wife returns for its third season Sunday, Sept. 25 at 9 p.m. on CBS.
'Good Wife' Co-Creator Hints at Resolution to Season 2 Cliffhanger
'The Good Wife' Casts New Judge, Love Interest for Alicia's Brother
Emmys 2011: How 'The Good Wife' Showrunners Brought Cool Back to Network Dramas
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR