Parker Posey, Hugh Dancy Sign On for Showtime's 'The Big C'
Parker Posey and Hugh Dancy are the latest actors to join Showtime's dark comedy, The Big C.
Both will guest star in the upcoming second season of the series, set to premiere June 27.
Posey will appear in four episodes as Poppy, an older woman who develops an unlikely relationship with Cathy's teenaged son Adam (Gabriel Basso).
Dancy will appear in at least six episodes in the role of Lee, a charming cancer patient who, after a rocky start, befriends Cathy (Laura Linney) during their time in an experimental drug trial.
They join recently announced guest star Alan Alda, who plays Dr. Atticus Sherman, Cathy's oncologist.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR